Sunday, December 21, 2008

An Epic Beginning

This is it. I'm here, four nights before Christmas, having yet to buy a plane ticket to Cape Town because Fairfield Financial Aid sucks, thinking about Africa. That is all. I just spoke to my four dogs and we are going to watch Chariots of Fire and clean the kitchen. They said they are going to opt out of washing dishes because they've had a hard day. I haven't seen them in a while so I'm letting it slide...

Departure is in a little over a month...January 26, 2009. I fear what awaits me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh you're so dramatic. Joseph Conrad over here writing her own Heart of Darkness, and with a blog template to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know any of Zach's references.

    You are famous because you are on the internet!

    HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOORay i know right, christopher? hand shake?

    ReplyDelete